Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My back

Today I had an appointment with Summit Orthorpedics and they had me get an MRI. The MRI showed that I had a herniated disc. Then later today I got a steroids shot in my back, the shot is supposed to help with the pain and I am really hoping it works soon, cause I am still in pain. I am hoping that I will be able to walk and sit tomorrow without pain. I also get to start some physical therapy tomorrow or maybe Thursday. I will see. I can't wait to feel normal again. I want to be able to pick up my kids and not depend on everyone around me. Thank you to my very dear friend and babysitter of my kids (Kristy). You are wonderful and I don't know what I would do without you.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That sounds so painful! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Kristy said...

Oh Darla, you're welcome! I feel so bad about all you've been through. I hope you'll be better soon.

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

Hun I feel your pain...literaly. If things get worse do NOT let them do surgery unless it's so bad that you can't take it. Mine was really bad, had surgery, then 5 more and the pain is FAR worse now daily than before the surgery. good luck!!