Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christmas 09


Kirk was pretty excited for this red ryder gun. He can't wait for Connor to get older so he can show him how to shoot it.




Connor loves this leap frog toy. It makes lots of noise and he loves to press all the buttons.



Doug and Jaime Christmas eve

Dennis graduated from BSU December 17. We are way proud of Den



Auntie Erin with Calista and Baby Lily her cousin

Connor, Melissa, Erin and Me

There's my cute happy boy!

Christmas was fun this year. Doug, Jaime and their girls came home for christmas and it was so great to see them. We had good food and just a good time. It was very laid back this year. Connor and Calista both got sick Christmas eve night and had stuffy noses and of course we were staying at my mom's and there was nothing much I could do. I didn't have any medicine, but we made it through even without sleep. Calista loved all her presents and Connor liked to eat the paper. It was a lot of fun.
Kirk's job is going well, he is learning lots and I really like the paychecks. I hope to be debt free within 2 years. That would be nice.
My back is doing much better, I haven't had any more problems. I am still very careful when I lift Connor and even when I bend over to pick up toys. I am scared I might do something worse. Other than that we are doing well. I just hope the cars keep working and we don't have any major disasters.

4 comments:

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

The pictures look great. Conner is already getting so big! btw hows your back feeling?

Bon said...

Super fun! The babe has gotten so big already!

Bon said...

P.S. How are you and how is that back of yours?

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Awe..Christmas looked like a blast at your house!! I cant believe Dennis is old enough to graduate from college..what a stud!! Doug is still a cutie!! Your kids are amazingly adorable!!! Miss ya lady!!