Sunday, December 6, 2009

Halloween finally and update on Kirk





Here are a few catch up photos cause I am slow at posting these days. Calista was little red riding hood and I was a witch and Connor was a very cute bear and Kirk was Caesar for Halloween. We had a good time.

We got a letter from Marquette University and they put Kirk on a waiting list. So we still don't know. I was really hoping it would be a yes or a no letter. I hate these stupid waiting list, because we have no idea if he is at the top of the list or the bottom of the list. I hope we find out soon.

This last week I hurt my lower back somehow and I am having a hard time with any daily task, like sitting up from laying down and going to the bathroom is quite the challenge. Kirk has had to be my rock and literally pick me up with me crying with agonizing pain and walk me down the hall to the bathroom or bedroom. He was wonderful enough to get an extension cord, so I could look up my email and now I am writing this little post. I hope you all are doing better than me. I don't like not being able to function like a normal person. It is frustrating to have to depend on my hubby to do most things for me and my kids.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

That is one awesome pumpkin and I love your pink hair!

Bon said...

Your kids looked so great for Halloween and you did too! I am sorry to hear you hurt your back! I hate that! Wish I lived closer...I would bop on over and we could sit and gossip and read some celeb mags! :) MIss you~

Christina said...

I'm so sorry you are down. We seem to take for granted our ability to move around until we can't anymore. Then we appreciate when we could.

Cute Halloween pics. Good luck to Kirk.

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Oh man!!! What did you do missy?? Can I help ya with something????? Let me know!!!! Are you going to the doc???
Well your pics are adorable though!!!Thats awesome you guys dress up with the kiddos!!!