Monday, December 6, 2010

Calista and Connor

Connor all ready for church.
Calista posing like a model for me in her pretty dress.


Her hair looked very pretty that day and I had to take a picture. She sits still really good for me.

Connor wearing Calista's hat I made to match her coat.

Calista wearing the cute head band I made. I love it!! She gives the best cheesy smiles.

The kids are loving the snow a lot more than I am. We did have fun on Thanksgiving. We went hooky bobbin on the back of Paul's four wheelers and we also played on a little snow hill with the sleds in the cul-de-sac. It was awesome!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

You are quite talented at those hats, Darla! You should hit some craft fairs and sell them. They really are darling!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
STRATTON FAMILY said...

So cute I love her dress and hair. I am so excited for you to be moving. Where is it at. Sorry I lost your email so send it to me at daveandshar2003@yahoo.com