Monday, May 31, 2010

Catching up part 3 Salt Lake City and Boise

March was very exciting. I was lucky enough to take my Young Women to YW General Conference the weekend before general conference. It was and awesome, but crazy day. The talks were great and I hope my Young Women got as much out of it as I did or more.

We went to Boise for Dennis. The army was having a preparedness day, so all came out to support him and kind of ended up ditching him for most of the day. It was kind of boring to listen to these people talk...so we left and went shopping and went out to eat. We went to the Golden Corral for lunch and we celebrated my dad's b-day and my nephew Josh's b-day. And my dad is a total nerd in this picture and I thought it was hilarious.

In this picture is my brother Larry his wife Liz. Paul and his wife Kristen and my Dad. It was a fun day. Except for Larry trying to kill me with gas in the car. I haven't heard him laugh that hard in a very long time. What a jerk!!!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I finally got on here! Fun pics Darla...except for your poor wisdom tooth-OUCH!! I forgot how swollen you were. I miss you, and the kids...hope you are doing good!

Cole and Lyndsey said...

Okay Darla- Your son is so stinkn' cute! We have got to get him and Lucy together! It was so great running into you at Target yesterday- I miss you. Glad to know you are doing well. Stay in touch.