Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and New baby!

My pictures are totally out of order, but we had a good week. First of all my sister in law had her baby last Tuesday and her name is Lily and she is just beautiful. I am so happy for them.
We went to the hospital twice and Calista held her and didn't want me to take her away. She was pretty upset about it, I think she thought that she was going to get to take her home and play with her and then throw her in her toy box when she was done.
We had a really fun Easter weekend. We got invited to an easter egg hunt at my friend Felicty's house in my ward and we had about 15 kids there and they each got ten eggs, so it was nice and fair for all. I liked that a lot, because it wasn't a competition and the kids had a great time.


If you haven't guess yet, this is Calista in her Easter dress. I love the dress and she looked like a little princess in it.
Here is Calista's loot from the Easter bunny. I can't help but spoil her.

The night before we made and colored our eggs. Calista only wanted to color them yellow.

I was trying to get the kids, because they were all so excited to go get those eggs.


She was dancing in the kitchen and well I tried to get a good shot, she still looks cute.

Here is grandma Susan with the new baby Lily.

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous.

This is the picture that Calista did not want to let her go after.

Big Yawn

Proud parents and they should be, because she is so pretty. Lindy is the mommy and Ryan is the daddy. If you couldn't tell already that Ryan and Kirk are definitely brothers.

5 comments:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Oh happy easter it looks like you had fun. You look so cute with your belly. It's so funny were all pregnant again and now were having boys (me,you, and bonnie). I was reading about your job and that is what happened to me pretty much when I had Bryson I was mad but then a better job came and then eventually I didn't have to work so just keep praying and so will I. I know it will all work out. It's so good to see your cute family. I can't believe we never run into eachother.

Kristy said...

WOW Darla, you have been the blogging queen lately!! So I was looking through this post with Calista and R. and C. kept saying "YELLOW EGGS, YELLOW EGGS!" Yep, I think she likes yellow! So funny. Looks like you had a fun Easter, and her dress is so pretty. I love your cute pregnant pic. too, you look great! I can't wait to meet your new baby, he is coming to a wonderful family.

Genessa said...

I can't beleive that you are so close to having your little man. That is so exciting. Are you having a baby shower at all? If not I will have to swing something by. I love shopping for BOYS. I was not sure if you knew but Matt and Cindy are having a little boy and are due at the first of AUGUST!

Love all the Easter PICS!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

She got spoiled for Easter! You look so cute!

Forever Young said...

HI Darla..It Nicol Young, I wanted to add you to my blog so we can keep in touch. You look great, congrats on being pregnant and that your little man will be here soon=) my email is nicolywoly@yahoo.com talk to you soon.